13 March 2013

Packing, Blogging & Noodles


This whole month has been hectic. My husband and I have been planning, packing, repairing and cleaning. It seems to me that there is more work to be done before the huge move back to the east coast. However, today I call for a rest day, rest and because I'm actually waiting for my husband to bring me home more boxes so I can continue my packing. I'm currently doing some light blog reading and eating cup of noodle soup, which by the way taste rather plain without ketchup. (Try it before ya'll say yuck. It's like tomato soup.)

I tried using my DSLR camera to post some photos while eating my soup but failed all to miserably. Out of focus, not in focus, not in the frame, run into position before the ten second timer whilst grabbing my hot soup were my problems today. Lord sometimes I wish I had a personal photographer, that or a camera that knows when to take photos. 50 takes and I only favored 2 (smh).

I cannot wait to start our new journey back in the east coast with our families. My son will get the chance to grow with family and get to know them. That is how it should be. My son loves to look at kids play and since he is to small to join these big kids for hide and go seek he will get the opportunity to play with kids around his age back at home because in my very huge family there is always children about the same age to play with. Just a couple of more weeks and were off.

Much Love,
Crystal O. Arvelo

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo