09 September 2013

28 29 30 31 and 32 Week Pregnancy Update Pictures & a big SECRET!

Okay so this past week I worked super hard on remodeling my website, it took me longer to finish constructing my blog because of course my toddler craves play time and I feel some what guilty. There are a myriad of CSS and HTML codes that I needed to re-familiarize myself with. Including images I have to redo but enough of the geeky technical info. Here is an overdue 28 to 32 week pregnancy update.
This picture was taken on my 29/30th week. To lazy to take photos of myself and to lazy to smile for the camera. I have been to lazy to clean, to lazy to cook, to lazy to do absolutely anything productive. I was a bed potato, if there was a word. I think my pregnancy has affected my family indirectly in ways such as eating late at night, sleeping all hours through the day (my toddler), unjustified cravings (my husband), and a case of the aggravating restless leg syndrome (my husband). 

I absolutely despise this stage of pregnancy, although it is my last I have been up and down with hormonal issues. I feel like crying for absolutely no reason, emotional which probably corresponds with wanting to cry, and the absolute burst of anger from out of no where. Sometimes, my poor husband looks at me like what in the world am I going to do with this woman. Maybe I shouldn't say anything is probably his frame of thought. 

To be real, sometimes I look at my husband rather nastily when his comments irritate me although he doesn't mean any harm from them. 


Here is my 31st week update. Again same thing with not wanting to do anything. It kind of makes me upset that my mind wants to accomplish so many things but my body won't work with it. My home for example, UGH I cannot stand a messy home! I have an extreme OCD with everything that does not belong on the floor and items that don't belong on the counter an example would be toys in the bathroom and clothes on the kitchen table. Why is the television remote in the bathroom? Oh I don't know anymore. 
My symptoms: I probably have had 2 headaches from the last time I reported it which was a month ago and a very bad back pain. Not to mention pain getting up out of bed to pee in the middle of the night. The pain in my pubic bone is paralyzing! I cannot for the life of me walk because either my bones have intertwined and my ligaments have been crushed I stand there paralyzed or move centimeter by centimeter until it untangles from one another. Once I hear the POP! it's painful but so relieving at the same time.

Okay guys I have to tell you a big SECRET! I don't care who will judge my situation but I haven't seen a doctor particularly an Obstetrician & Gynecologist since my husband and I left the military life. I've seen a primary care physician at 6 weeks only to determine my pregnancy and my vitals twice! Once in Cali and then here in the East Coast and every time I make an appointment to see an ob I get it really late. So in California my appointment was scheduled four days after I left Cali, I have made several attempts to reschedule but they have been booked numerous days. Then when I finally moved back to the east I've seen a doctor who once again checked my vitals and determined I was pregnant and referred me to an o.b. The next day my insurance was terminated because my husband is no longer in the military.

I applied for insurance specifically medicaid and that took a month and just when I thought they will approve it I moved again, from my sisters house to our own town home. It was a completely different county so I had to re apply again and my last application was denied. At this point it has taking me a month and a half to wait and get approved only to find out I had to wait another month and a half for my second application in a different county to be approved. No use to wait anymore because my husband finally went direct in his job and we finally got insurance. Now my first appointment will be next week.

I haven't spoken about this with anyone other than my family who have numerously gave me the pointers finger and told me to see a doctor, but if you were in my position the situation is something I tried my hardest to control. I think in the process of it all my emotions towards everything and everyone was rather bitter and salty. Oh and by the way I tried looking for a Woman's health clinic in Pennsylvania that was close to me. It was 70 miles away and they charged an arm and a leg for the first appointment. 

I have been following pregnancy protocols; eating healthy, taking my prenatals, and everything else I did with my first child. I also did see an ultrasound technician twice to determine the baby was healthy. I have the slightest worries that my baby is in danger that and I believe it's in God's hands. But finally the chaos is over and I can finally get checked. Crossing my fingers these doctors don't give me a hard time. 


No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo