04 September 2013

Surprise Baby Shower

This labor day weekend was AWESOME! I am very fortunate to have such a thoughtful wonderful family. At first I wanted a baby shower but since the start of my third trimester a baby shower seemed like a daunting task to plan so I opted on not having one at all. I am more fatigued then ever, I actually wished someone would plan a baby shower for me but once again that would include me in decision making. Surprise baby shower is the greatest thing ever, since I don't have to plan and I don't have to stress about invitation and decorating. My husband planned one and asked my family for help the stress fell on my lovely young sister and thanks to her and my family for making it happen. It was a great surprise ever. Surprise Baby Shower plan one for your loved one! Especially if she is in her third trimester.

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo