23 January 2014

Blogging a full time job?

Finally, I'm slowly coming back to the blogging world. I have been M.I.A for almost three months. My laptop has remained untouched until now. So many events has occurred that have kept me extremely occupied. First it was the birth of my second son, Thanksgiving, Christmas then my first sons second birthday which recently passed. Now there is absolutely nothing keeping me from blogging, except for maybe the Superbowl, Valentines Day, and hmm I guess that's it. Blogging is a full time job? I recently came across a blog that stated blogging was a full time job. For me it's a hobby. During the months I was pre-occupied with events my blog was always on my mind. How much it gave me happiness just to type my thoughts, recent events and to share my creativity. It's actually my form of relieving stress and being able to keep myself much busier when the days seem to drag. Here is a full recap of what has happened, in pretty pictures of course. Pictures taken with IPhone and Canon Cybershot.




No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo