22 February 2014

White Background Photography with IPhone

I don't know what is wrong with me but I am obsessed with the color white. All photos I have taken has to have some sort or all sorts of white on it. Photos look much cleaner and much crisper. I learned to eliminate all the chaotic backgrounds from toys to random people to random items. My IPhone album is literally filled with white and of course the excessive use of VSCO cam and PSE applications. The only problem is once it's on the computer the white balance is very different than it is on the phone.

Given some of them is a snowy white background, I even started taking photos of food on a white or almost white background. I have white fever right now, hopefully or eventually I can move towards dramatic photography black and white. Not sure if this is a phase but doesn't it look much cleaner. Your eyes aren't focused on anything else but the subject. I love it. 


No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo