15 February 2013

Valentine's Day Rose Petal Makeup





 Makeup Used:

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow- Gift set from my husband
Estee Lauder Lipstick - Gift from my Husband
Urban Decay Primer - Set of 2 it was a sale on Hautelook
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in brown
Estee Lauder Mascara
Estee Lauder blush and bronzer
Wet and Wild eyeliner
Ardell eyelashes

I couldn't find the exact picture of the palette I used but a picture similar to my palette is from Von Von's Interest. Bare with me today's post seems a bit rushed as you can see yesterday was Valentine's day I was fairly busy running around to get ready you can view my Valentine's post here. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. What did you do on Valentine's? What type of makeup did you wear?

2 comments:

Kay said...

I love the whole look♥! totally works for Valentine's!
I should have worn my makeup like this! oh well there's always next year haha.

lovely blog, new follower!

thepanpan.blogspot.com

Red Couch said...

Thank you for your great comment. :D

Disqus for oronvelo