14 March 2014

Mind my Business

moccasins
My mind has been painstakingly focused on building my business brand from mulch this past month and a half. I have been so meticulous about every detail even subliminal ones that I am now on standby. Can you tell I'm a perfectionist? I've researched and read (boy have I read) on so much information I have yet to purchase the items I need to make the actual products for my Etsy shop. The current problem I am facing is the start up cost. I obviously need money to invest in order to make money and with this delay it is creating a growth of anxiety and impatience.  (I can be a little dramatic when it comes to time and production, okay fine maybe overly dramatic.)
mess
On a brighter note, I have great supportive family and friends. I have a friend that showed her support by offering me a free custom logo. An offer I absolutely could not refuse. I will not reveal the complete logo as it is a rough draft. She does brilliant work! (Thanks Kate!) When my logo is finalized I will be able to purchase my branding logo, packaging logos and my Etsy business card. I am thrilled about my logo, it has become some sort of vehement nostalgia when it stood out to me upon the rest. The husband and I shared the shrill of the yes that's it moment. 


moccasins2The best thing I have completed so far is my small inventory of moccasins. I decided not to sell them to people that have requested them for the sake of my obsessive pedants. I refuse to sell without branding my work and if I did I would always have that somewhere lingering in the back of my mind wishing it could have been the way it should be. I shall continue waiting because I now see that perfect things cannot be rushed. One day everything I have envisioned will pay off. I wish to see oronovelo LLC someday but that is another post on another day. 




No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo