01 March 2014

Working from Home with Kids

I've been working super hard lately on a project aside from being a full time mom, chef, barber, wife and other tasks I have added to my list, I wanted to do something beneficial for my family and find ways to make a second income. I think the parent that is home 24/7 can agree that one income is okay but even better when there is two. I have been a stay at home for 3 1/2 years and I have always been motivated to make an extra income. So I sold things on Ebay, unfortunately waking up before the crack of dawn with a child to go estate shopping to resell online was a bit narly and quite frankly a bit boring. 
baby moccasins

I love to make things I am pretty good with my hands. I can be a narcissist by saying I am extremely and intelligently crafty . Now I found 3 1/2 years later, my niche and I decided why not get crafty and sell my creations online and make enough income to pay college loans, hospital bills and saving for my children's education. With very little invested I started making Genuine Leather baby moccasins. It is obviously not a brand new idea but I am hoping with what I make I can expand my creativity much later on. So for now I have been learning so much about leather that I think I am now a leather pro. What I mean by that is, you should take me leather furniture shopping with you. I know what to look for and all the right questions to ask. Anywhoo, here is my prototypes and can I just add it is freaking hard but I enjoy a challenge. 
diy baby moccasins
Now I am currently sketching ideas, eventually I will get better. It is a dream to work from home and be with my children, I will continue to work hard on this project because I believe I can be successful. To be honest I'm scared of failing that is why I try my hardest to succeed. 

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo