25 February 2014

Toddler Activities

toddler activities
Today's toddler activities for today consist of shooting the ball and I spy with my little eyes. My son is super active and loves to run around. I am constantly bewildered by all that energy, gotta love having boys. I take a quick breather and he's still jumping up and down telling me to get back up and shoot with him. I really have to enjoy this time because in a blink of an eye he has a girlfriend and no longer wants to play basketball with his mama bear.
Toddler activities reading
Reading is always fun when you act it out. You don't necessarily need to jump and move about like they do in the story books. You can always read it aloud with emotion. Your child will be more intrigued with the book, it makes it fun for them plus they get a laugh because mommy is acting silly.

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo