11 February 2014

33 34 and 35 Week Pregnancy and Gestational Diabetes

33 Weeks Pregnant

34 Weeks Pregnant

35 Weeks Pregnant

35 Weeks Pregnant
I am absolutely way behind with my pregnancy update. My son is now 3 months old and I haven't updated since I was 33 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has truly been a trying time for me. I previously stated that I haven't been to the doctor till I was 32 weeks pregnant. You could read the full story here "Why I didn't See a Prenatal Doctor."
  • Symptoms: Back Pain and tremendous pubic bone pain. I had this ongoing pain up till birth. I was told I had Gestational Diabetes and was put on a strict diet. That means controlled carbohydrates and starch foods. 3 meals a day and 2 snacks, no skipped meals and constantly pricking my fingers to make sure I don't go over 140. 
  • Thoughts: Pregnancy can be a joyous time, but with the pain that comes with holding a life for 9 months is an emotional roller coaster ride. Especially with Gestational Diabetes, it has put a lot of mental strain on me.

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo