23 February 2014

DIY Valentines Day Home Photography

DIY Valentines Day Photography

This is my very first time creating a DIY photography. I am super infatuated with photography but the cost of having photographs taken can be costly. I love being a mamarazzi and decided that with photographs taken there should be some sort of themed background. So one day I decided since Valentine's Day is coming up I should create a simple heart background. Thus me buying simple construction paper and cutting them into hearts was born. Super simple super easy, only problem was I finally loaded the pictures onto my laptop to edit on Picmonkey and found that my pictures were sort of yellow. There is definitely a lot of learning to do with Photography. I don't have any special equipment to help assist with lighting, I only use natural daylight. I also need to study my camera settings more not to mention the grainy resolution isn't really cutting it either. I will learn eventually. I need time and more research to learn the proper ways to shoot with my camera.

do it yourself valentines day photography
doityourselfvalentinesday

No comments:

Disqus for oronvelo